There are two types of campaigns influencers can participate in:
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- PPA (Pay Per Acquisition)
With a PPC campaign, advertisers set the maximum amount they are willing to pay for a click (Cost per Click or CPC), and with a PPA campaign they set the maximum amount they will pay for a conversion.
The platform invites relevant influencers, and when they send a click or conversion, we compensate them based on their user level.
So the amount of money an influencer can make is based on 3 factors:
- The total campaign budget
- The maximum PPC or PPA
- The influencer's user level
A PPC campaign has a total budget of $1,000, and a max CPC (Cost Per Click) of $1.00. You are a level 5 Influencer, so you'll get 80% of the max CPC, or $.80 for each click. If you're the first influencer to start participating, and you send 1,000 visits before anyone else, you'll earn $800. Which is the $.80 CPC * 1,000 visits.
So to make the most money on Swaayed:
- Level up your account to Rockstar status
- Enable auto-join for new campaigns
- Drive as much traffic as you can early on, so you can get the most out of the available budget